1. Boost mental health and wellness – Research suggests that symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression (all associated with mental health) may be directly affected with massage therapy.
2. Manage pain – Pain can negatively affect a person’s quality of life and impede recovery from illness or injury. Researchers shows massage can help low-back pain, headaches, carpal tunnel syndrome and more.
3. Increase range of motion – Elite and recreational athletes alike can benefit from massage therapy. Massage can help reduce tension,improve exercise performance and prevent injuries.
4. Reduce stress – The long term effects of stress can take emotional and physical tolls. Massage therapy may relieve stress and conditions associated with it, such as tension headaches.
5. Get better sleep – Research indicates that massage can improve sleep in those with lower back pain, insomnia, pain, and other heath conditions.